how do I cancel my membership?

rumrunn6

Post by rumrunn6 »

How can we be of assistance to you?

FYI: This post will be viewable to other members on the Forum, and so if you want to send a direct message to admin please go to [Please login or register to view this link]
BOTS R US
BOTS R US

Post by »

The CB Radio Talk Forum

Howdy rumrunn6,
I'm the CBRT Robot and I've just notified [Please login or register to view this link] of your new topic; "[Please login or register to view this link]". We would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your post in a timely manner. We will have one of our qualified [Please login or register to view this link] reply to this post as soon as possible (Within 72 hours). You may want to check out our [Please login or register to view this link] while you wait for our most common questions. If more info is needed from you; we may attempt to contact you by your phone number, e-mail, or via private message. Please make sure that your [Please login or register to view this link] is up to date with your contact details.

Donate here

jessejamesdallas
Verified
Donor
Donor

Post by jessejamesdallas »

rumrunn6 wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 6:55 am How can we be of assistance to you?

FYI: This post will be viewable to other members on the Forum, and so if you want to send a direct message to admin please go to [Please login or register to view this link]
just never come back!...trust me, no one will miss you! :lol:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Verified
Owner
Owner

Post by »

Account deleted.

Donate here

jessejamesdallas
Verified
Donor
Donor

Post by jessejamesdallas »

Bozo wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 8:40 amAccount deleted.
Oh man!...you took all the fun out of it. :lol:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
443 Arizona
Mod Duck
Mod Duck

Post by 443 Arizona »

yea we could have said something like, " it take a forum majority to decide and send one dollar to each voting member",,,
295 antenna
Verified

Post by 295 antenna »

443 Arizona wrote: January 8th, 2022, 1:20 am yea we could have said something like, " it take a forum majority to decide and send one dollar to each voting member",,,
I like that ! Lol
Keep smiling ...It makes people wonder what your up too !

American eagle SSB group : AE1577

TWRC - The world radio group : WR2950

world wide sidebanders - WWS2950