Troublemakers...

linx

Troublemakers...

Post by linx »

I'm a roll tonight. Who's next on the chopping block?

We've had this discussion before folks. We are here, as a free service to our members. We do have sponsors that pay to advertise with us. We are the largest CB forum, and we have vendors that want to advertise on the site for the exposure. Which is fine, b/c they pay the bills. We are not customer service for the sponsors. If you have a problem with a sponsor, take it up with them, or send Bozo a email. He is the only one that is in contact with the sponsors. Running your mouth on here does nothing but make you look bad. It's the same 15 folks coming over here again and again, making fake accounts to run their mouth. When they get bored with their bored little world they have to come here to try and draw folks to their hate sites.

We will continue to be a positive site. For the time being, no negative feedback. I don't care who it's about...member, no member, sponsor, non sponsor. Whatever. I'm not giving anymore warnings. Folks will just be perm banned from the site. No one is forcing anyone to be a member here, and if you want to be removed, just use the contact form to let us know and we can solve your problem. I don't like other sites/forums on the net. So ya know what? I don't go there. Then again, I have a family and free time is hard to come by sometimes.

The CBRT rules page is down. It will be back up as soon as we get a chance, and we'll start laying the law down. I saw some smart remarks "everyone must be on vacation". No, we all have jobs. This is supposed to be a hobby...a break from the day to day routine, and a break from work. Instead, with all the crying, it's more like a management gig. We have been pretty lenient lately, trying to loosen up the reigns, but if this is how it's going to be, we will tighten it back up.

Anyway, I'm probably talking to a wall.

No more cursing, no more spamming for other forums and non sponsors. No more crying. We, the mod and admin team have the right to ban anyone, at anytime.

I'm locking this, as I don't need a bunch of opinions on how Bozo should run HIS site. If you have a problem, feel free to use the contact form, or send PM's.

That's all for now. Same story, same folks, different day.
Mr.RadioActive

Re: Troublemakers...

Post by Mr.RadioActive »

Bump!
Deleted User 34322

Re: Troublemakers...

Post by Deleted User 34322 »

Troublemakers are never fun