Lets Talk Up CBRT To The Locals On and also the Crowded Channel 38 LSB From All Over.

This forum is for general discussions, and you are welcome to post in this forum if you are not able to find the right place.
De_Wildfire
Donor
Donor

Lets Talk Up CBRT To The Locals On and also the Crowded Channel 38 LSB From All Over.

Post by De_Wildfire »

When we jump on the air let's pass the word more about CBRT. CBRT is a great source of information and a very easy user friendly site for those starting out. Even for the old timers too. Thanks BOZO for staying up with it and making it fun! :-D
Windwalker
Verified

Post by Windwalker »

This is an excellent idea and I do try to do it when I talk. I also watch radio related videos on Youtube and often times comment with indications of CBRT.
Maybe we can do a Membership drive or something to include trying to get new sponsors.

WW
De_Wildfire
Donor
Donor

Post by De_Wildfire »

Yes, the membership drive sounds good. The way to open the door up would be checking out the big You Tubers who are preppers that do reviews on CB radio products and maybe have them talk up CBRT on their videos. The ones we have to look for are those that do the independent reviews on products that the sponsors don't send them free stuff to test unless the sponsor is on this CBRT site. The independent You Tube reviewers on products won't have a conflict of interest with CBRT. They buy the product themselves and give an honest review. It's just a suggestion to boost membership. I guess we could connect with someone and let them know about CBRT and maybe it can take off? I'm just brain storming here so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Windwalker
Verified

Post by Windwalker »

I feel all these ideas are good and will help but !!
Before anything is done Bozo should probably set a course of action that he feels is in accordance with social media standards and such.

WW Global !
Mentor3006
Donor
Donor

Post by Mentor3006 »

I would be a little surprised if my fellow south Houston / north Galveston County channel 21 folks aren't already here...
Coils = loss.
Good audio, Quality coax, sturdy mounts, good springs, and a big stainless stick get you out and give you ears!
Mobile 1:President McKinley II FCC, Realistic 102" SS whip, President DigiMike
Mobile 2:Same as 1 but with a WIlson 1000.
Base: Realistic TRC-465 with Realistic noise cancelling power mic. 102" SS whip.
Windwalker
Verified

Post by Windwalker »

There are lots of members here but increased activity will help
De_Wildfire
Donor
Donor

Post by De_Wildfire »

You are right. Let BOZO steer the ship on this one. All we can do is throw out new ideas. BOZO has done a great job with the site and yes, there are a lot of members.
MDYoungblood
Verified
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MDYoungblood »

I'm in, getting more members makes for a health forum.

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department
Verified
Owner
Owner

Post by »

Say it loud and say it proud! I'm all for it.

Donate here