BOZO THE MAN

Place any good comments or company referrals here to sponsors or with individuals on the forum selling used equipment.

HAS BOZO WEB SITE'S HELP YOU?

YES
90%
NO
10%

Total votes: 126

Mountaineer
Donor
Donor

Post by Mountaineer »

I just voted YES! I have learned more on this website in 15 minutes then I ever did just messing around with CB radios in my driveway! You site is one of the best if not THE BEST site for all things CB. Thanks for all your hard work. That is why I support this site!
Owner
Owner
Handle: Bozo
Antenna: Monkey Made MM9
Radio: General Lee Radio

Post by »

bytor wrote:thanks bozo for taking the time to run such a great site. absolutely the best i have found. i am a newbie to the CB world, i do remember the 70's but just never got one. already getting a lot of information from this site and iam getting a sweet set up from mike at RA. all due to the research i have found on this site. probably helped me from getting riped off...thanks
bytor,

It really means alot to me that you have enjoyed my site... that is why I created this forum, so it would give a chance for people to get into the hobby without getting harassed.

thanks again for being a member!!! you rock!!!

Donate here

crazy cajun
Donor
Donor
Antenna: Wilson 5000
Radio: General Lee

Post by crazy cajun »

all i can say is thanks bozo. great bunch of guys on here, very helpful. just as mountaineer said, i learned more on this site than from just asking advice on the radio, CB shops, or even my dad. i am giving him advice now...lol thanks again!!
ChairmaninChief
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by ChairmaninChief »

It ain't no fun when UNITITY 2955 has the ones

One Kilowatt That is
ChairmaninChief
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by ChairmaninChief »

It ain't no fun when UNITITY 2599 has the ones

One Kilowatt That is

damn typo
y2rescue109
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Post by y2rescue109 »

hey Bozo wanna slow it down and share a crown on the rocks
Owner
Owner

Post by »

y2rescue109 wrote:hey Bozo wanna slow it down and share a crown on the rocks
Can't I get one by myself??? I don't like to share... :lol:

Donate here

KC135
Donor
Donor

Post by KC135 »

Thank you BOZO for all you do

P.S. Better just to ask for the Bottle
There is no such thing as bad language, we are adults and there are just certain words that we use to express Frustration, Rage, and Anger.
We use these words,,, so that we don't pick up a tire iron and "beat the crap out of somebody!!!"
KC135
Donor
Donor

Post by KC135 »

I got the chance to have a nice long phone conversation with Bozo the other night, And he really is a Super nice guy.

BOZO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

There is no such thing as bad language, we are adults and there are just certain words that we use to express Frustration, Rage, and Anger.
We use these words,,, so that we don't pick up a tire iron and "beat the crap out of somebody!!!"
Hookie
Donor
Donor

Post by Hookie »

yes this is has helped me thanks bozo i have learned everything i know about CB here
Hookie
Donor
Donor

Post by 626 »

This thread deserves a bump

just a thank you from a *NG. I had an issue with logging in that was resolved with amazing alacrity. Trust is earned. If you say you are gonna do something and then you do what you say, you start to earn your trust. with every promise followed up trust is earned.

Im impressed with your professionalism in the face of the drama.

Keep up the good work. Im proud to be a part of it.

GUNNY
Regulator_X
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Hmmm? What can i say that has'nt already been said...

Post by Regulator_X »

Bozo

Great web site signed the Guestbook learned what i needed to know about SWR's thank's alot bud keep up
the good work you are appreciated :D greatly......

Regulator_X 8)
CBRT4249
721HACKSAW
Donor
Donor

Post by 721HACKSAW »

This site has helped me in more ways than I could possibly list here, as humans we need to relate to each other. And forums like this allow us to do it in ways that would never be possible without them. Hope you got the little donation I sent you Bozo, sorry about the snail mail but I will get online at home soon. As said before Bozo and everyone that helps support this site, THANK YOU!
beebuzzbee
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by beebuzzbee »

This forum has a lot of information to offer and most are all positive influences. I don't approve the style how some of the information is withhold or passed on to the members, but this is Bozo's place, he reserves the right to run this place the way he wants and I respect that.
Just remember a forum is not much of a forum without the members, it's people like you'al that make this place unique. I certainly appreciate we have a place like this for all of us to meet.
Owner
Owner

Post by »

beebuzzbee wrote:This forum has a lot of information to offer and most are all positive influences. I don't approve the style how some of the information is withhold or passed on to the members, but this is Bozo's place, he reserves the right to run this place the way he wants and I respect that.
Just remember a forum is not much of a forum without the members, it's people like you'al that make this place unique. I certainly appreciate we have a place like this for all of us to meet.
was this a kudos to me? or was it a bash?

Donate here

Foxhunter
Donor
Donor
Radio: Fisher-Price

Post by Foxhunter »

Glad this Forum is here and it's definitely been helpful and fun. You're not that Steven King Clown I hope
beebuzzbee
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by beebuzzbee »

Bozo wrote:
beebuzzbee wrote:This forum has a lot of information to offer and most are all positive influences. I don't approve the style how some of the information is withhold or passed on to the members, but this is Bozo's place, he reserves the right to run this place the way he wants and I respect that.
was this a kudos to me? or was it a bash?
No bashing, the topic is about positive feed back and that's the post is about.
JetSetter
Handle: JetSetter/822
Antenna: 11m Dipole, PAT-12, Browning BR-28
Radio: RCI-2995DXCF

Re: BOZO THE MAN

Post by JetSetter »

No thank yous in 8 years. Really. Well i must say. When i came here a few months ago, i was a little lost. Sure i had a radio back in the day. But it was just for fun. Never was in to any mods or even mic upgrades. Of course i was just a kid also. But now, taking it a little more seriously. Even tho it seems there are less people around. So, to make a long story short. If i had not found this site. I would most likely be just talking and listening to locals. But thanks to this site, it's all about the dx now. Plus the fact with so many smart and knowledgeable people, they make you want to learn more. Make the best antenna you can, and give you confidence to work on your own radio. And always knowing they will be here to answer any question there is. So a BIG high 5 to that crazy clown. Thank you Bozo

ps: forgive my punctuation and grammar mistakes

"822" Were Alive and Kickin'
From the land of Lincoln