Ranger RG-99 owners and service manual

Just any other questions that you don't see a forum for? Go ahead and post here.
Bulldog69
Mud-Duck Jr.
Mud-Duck Jr.

Ranger RG-99 owners and service manual

Post by Bulldog69 »

Hi all new member here hoping for a little help, I was up in the loft the other week and came across a big box with my old radio stuff in from 20 plus years ago, I think I've got the bug again as I've already ordered myself and waiting on delivery of a new aerial, brackets and pole :thumbup:
When I opened the radios box everything was there Mike, radio bracket, thumb screws and power lead but not the manuals. So if anyone has the owners service manual I'd very much appreciate a copy of if anyone has one they don't need I'd be very interested.
Thanks in advance
Jonah
:roll:
Owner
Owner

Re: Ranger RG-99 owners and service manual

Post by »

@Bulldog69

Donate here

Bulldog69
Mud-Duck Jr.
Mud-Duck Jr.

Re: Ranger RG-99 owners and service manual

Post by Bulldog69 »

Hi Bozo,
thanks for your reply, yes I've seen that one and spoken to them in message and there's 1 other on a site called Bonanza, I think it's the same person under a different name but for some reason they won't post to the UK only Canada and the USA.
I'd need someone over there willing to purchase it for me and then send it over here to me. Obviously I'd send the money to cover the purchase and postage costs first through PayPal or simlar if someone would do that for me.
Thanks again
Kind regards

Post Merge Complete

Added 28 minutes 36 seconds after previous.
Bozo are you in the US? And if so would you be able to do that for me? Like I said I would send you the money first to cover everything.
Its not like I need the manual but it would be great to have one especially with having the box and everything else for the radio
Kind regards