Here is a great place to start your learning process, or for you experts to give advise.
Moderator: JR Moderator
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6866
- Joined: Tuesday, 31 August 2004, 12:06 PM
- Radio: General Lee
- Antenna: Monkey Made MM6
- Name: James W
- Cell Phone: (208) 845-0004
- Location: Bozo, Idaho
- Referrals: 699
LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MODS!!
We are looking for a few new JR Moderators to help in supporting the forum. If you are interested in helping out the forum and volunteering to help moderate the forum; Please answer the below questions in a reply to this post.
- Tell us about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want to be a moderator?
- What attracted you to this forum?
- Why should we select you to be a volunteer on CBRT?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- How much time could you commit to the forum per month?
- What do you know about CBRT?
- Do you have any questions for us?
You will need to be an active member in posts and in the chat area for at least 1 year.
Admin - CBRT Complaints Department
We encourage all users to support our sponsors
. We believe our sponsors are the best out there. Be sure to tell them you saw their name on The CB Radio Talk Forum. Please use our contact us
link in the menu if you are ether having registration issues, or need help with logging in. Otherwise please utilize our "Talk to Admin
" forum to address your other concerns.
Support our fine sponsors!
- Posts: 7222
- Joined: Saturday, 12 June 2010, 19:05 PM
- Radio: Uniden Washington
- Antenna: Avanti Sigma II
- Name: Greg
- Location: Baltimore, MD
I'll give this a bump. "Bump!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest