Cassper Bentley (C.B) has a new buddy and we need your help with his middle name

If you are looking for or want to share a current event, please feel free to share any upcoming CB radio breaks in your local area with us.

Help pick Chandler's Middle Name

Chandler Banks
20%
Chandler Bruiser
40%
Chandler Boss
10%
Chandler Bennett
30%
Chandler Brutus
No votes

Total votes: 10

Owner
Owner
Handle: Bozo
Antenna: Monkey Made MM9
Radio: General Lee Radio

Cassper Bentley (C.B) has a new buddy and we need your help with his middle name

Post by »

20180605_224346.jpg
Casper Bentley is getting a little buddy!! Funny story! I found this little guy on Craigslist and the mother's name is Adelle. After talking to the breeder she got her 3 years ago and said that she got her from a lady that is responsible for many of the Maltese in the Treasure Valley. I asked if she was Russian and the owner said yes. No way, Casper is Adelle's brother! She pulled out pictures of the same Craigslist ad I got Casper from. Wow, it's a small world!! What should I name Casper's little nephew?
We have an update we decided to go with the first name Chandler for comedic purposes, and the funny thing is it's only funny to four people. I would love to hear your opinions for the middle name because I want him to have the same initials CB like Casper Bentley does.
Please Vote 4 Chandler's new middle name

Vote for a name here. https://m.facebook.com/questi ... 1664664178

[ Post made via Android ] Image

[ Post made via Android ] Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Donate here

MDYoungblood
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: MDYoungblood
Antenna: HyGain AV-6160
Radio: Icom IC-746 (non pro)

Re: Cassper Bentley (C.B) has a new buddy and we need your help with his middle name

Post by MDYoungblood »

Hey,, cute pup, I liked "Bartholomew" as a middle name but it didn't make your poll,, went with "Bennett",

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department