Welcome Diefenbaker to The CB Radio Talk Forum!

ALA is a seller of radio frequency linear amplifiers. Linear Amplifiers significantly increase the ouput power (watts) of your radio when you are talking.

Moderators: Barracuda, JR Moderator

Robot
Site Admin
Site Admin
Radio: Cobra 19 Plus
Name: Robo Bot
Home Phone: 2085551212

Welcome Diefenbaker to The CB Radio Talk Forum!

Post by Robot » Monday, 24 January 2011, 2:24 AM

Hello there Diefenbaker,

Welcome to The CB Radio Talk Forum!
You have found a Skipshooter's Paradise online. This forum is for all my fellow skipshooters, and to all the future duckpluckers to enjoy. From the CB to the PC, you won't find a bunch of nicer people on the net anywhere.

This area is our NEW USER AREA, and please reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself!. Your club member number is "17240". Feel free to use it in skipland when you are talking skip. If you have any questions about the site? You may contact admin by clicking here. Make sure that your Profile is correct and accurate. Feel free to post as much as you want. One thing that you will see in this forum is that you will not be harassed for asking questions here. If anyone gives you a hard time, or you think that you are being mistreated. Just let me or one of the other admin/mods know about it, and we will put a stop to it. :icon_e_wink:

Try uploading a your an avatar in your User Control Panel, and don''t forget to read the Rules of The CB Radio Talk Forum! .

Thanks again, and welcome to the best radio forum on the net.
If you have any questions, please DO NOT REPLY to any email that you may receive from the forum, because that email address is not valid.
Instead, You may contact admin/moderators of The CB Radio Talk Forum by clicking here

Sincerely,

THE ADMIN
  1. Bozo
  2. Mr.RadioActive
  3. linx
  4. 231

1. YOUR MODERATORS
  2. Rex_foxhound
  3. Shaft
  4. BushHog
  5. Bombero

1. MOD DUCK(s)
  2. TBA
  3. TBA
Please click on the below button and vote for CBRT!!!

DON''T FORGET TO HELP OUT, AND KEEP US ONLINE!!!
If you would like to donate to The CB Radio Talk Forum, use the link below to send your donation to keep CBRT online.

Your Truly,
Robo

DO NOT SEND ME A PM, I AM A ROBOT!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic