Meaning of the Flag Draped Coffin.

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
THUMPER

Meaning of the Flag Draped Coffin.

Post by THUMPER »

never mine some people like to pick things apart so i removed my post !!!!!
Last edited by THUMPER on May 14th, 2007, 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rex_foxhound

Post by Rex_foxhound »

That's a good one to read Thumper.

I made it a sticky for you. :)
THUMPER

Post by THUMPER »

thank you!
Idaho Annie

Post by Idaho Annie »

Don't get me wrong or take this the wrong way....please. I am a patriot to the bone. But in the interest of the truth, none of that post is true:

Snopes

Sadly, the part about the 21 gun salute isn't true either....it was around a long time before the great USA was.....

21 Gun Salute

As I say I am a patriot and we should honor the flag, our soldiers and our country....but I don't think we should spread things that aren't true...

Sorry :(
THUMPER

Post by THUMPER »

o boy here we go !

who cares right or wrong it about supporting are Nation if ya did not like it should have left it be because I'm sure some others like it
Idaho Annie

Post by Idaho Annie »

Sorry Thumper, I just believe in the truth...there's enough real things to be patriotic about....
THUMPER

Post by THUMPER »

:roll: what ever post removed just for you!
Idaho Annie

Post by Idaho Annie »

I'm really sorry, Thumper. I wasn't trying to be a **Censored**....:(

I am a huge patriot and anyone who has read any of my posts in the current events knows that, I hope. I just have this computer geek thing that when chain letters come by my email I look 'em up. And I hate being lied to....

you didn't have to take it down....the sentiment was awesome....I just like to know the truth about things....and I thought others might wanna too....

Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything.....

:(