Stickman is an honorable and kind man

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
SmallTruckBigRadio

Stickman is an honorable and kind man

Post by SmallTruckBigRadio »

I had just made an offer to buy a 1X2 DaveMade amp that stickman had for sale. Just a short time later, he noticed that RadioRaffle.com had concluded a prize drawing, and that I won a similar amplifier to what I had just offered to buy from him.

Before I even found out that I had won, stickman contacted me, letting me know that it was OK to cancel the deal.

He could have easily held me to my promise, but he chose to be considerate, and I really appreciate that.

A man like this probably has many honorable deeds in his wake, and I would like to place this particular one in the CBRadioTalk Hall of Fame.

Thank you stickman for your kindness, you are an honorable man.
BigBopper

Post by BigBopper »

I agree about Stickman, Jeff is a stand up guy for sure
KEEP-IT-REAL
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by KEEP-IT-REAL »

who's stickman???? LOL!!! He looked for me to.... Good guy for sure...
stickman

Post by stickman »

LET ME WIPE AWAY MY TEARS!! lol NO BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE GUYS FOR THE REALLY KIND WORDS YOU HAVE SPOKEN THAT MEANS A LOT TO ME, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I JUST TRY TO TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY I WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED. SMALLTRUCKBIGRADIO THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD HAVE ASKED YOU TO BUY THAT AMP AFTER JUST WINNING ONE. I'M JUST GLAD YOU DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY AND THEN FIND OUT YOU WON!! NOW THAT MAY HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT STORY!!! NO I WOULD HAVE RETURNED IT.

THANKS AGAIN
STICKMAN