CBRT CREW

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
armrdsaint
Donor
Donor
Handle: Armrdsaint
Antenna: 102'ss
Radio: cobra 29LTD, 29 NW

CBRT CREW

Post by armrdsaint »

This site has given me more than this Ribeye fat chewin redneck could imagine !!! So THANK YOU to the people of this site and the members !! I'm truly and genuinely grateful to You all and hope to be a PROUD MEMBER for LIFE !!!! AUDIOSSS from Nebraska--armrdsaint chewin the fat from the Ribeye State---OUT
LOUD-N-PROUD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: Boogieman
Antenna: 2ft Wire hanger
Radio: RCI 2950 Mirage

Re: CBRT CREW

Post by »

Hey Mike...

Dang...I guess I need to watch the posts just a little closer.

Thanks for your post and just remember...We do the best we can...

Bombero
Official Moderator - CBRT Complaints Department
We encourage all users to support our sponsors. We believe our sponsors are the best out there.
Be sure to tell them you saw their name on CBRadioTalk.
Support our fine sponsors!

383 Boogieman

DevilDog66
Donor
Donor
Antenna: Sirio5000/Nagoya77B
Radio: 980SSB/YaesuFT3200DR

Re: CBRT CREW

Post by DevilDog66 »

armrdsaint wrote:This site has given me more than this Ribeye fat chewin redneck could imagine !!! So THANK YOU to the people of this site and the members !! I'm truly and genuinely grateful to You all and hope to be a PROUD MEMBER for LIFE !!!! AUDIOSSS from Nebraska--armrdsaint chewin the fat from the Ribeye State---OUT
DITTO....except I'm not a redneck...I'm a N'awlins "**Censored** **Censored**" 8) 73's
Semper Fi! HML-767 NOMADS 1985-1990/Mobile: Uniden 980 SSB/Sirio Performer 5000/Hand Held Uniden HH401/K40 mag mount/Radio Shack TRC-482/Cobra HG Power mic/SRA-198 mic