To my friend 231

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
linx

To my friend 231

Post by linx »

Hello All,

I'd like to give a shout out to my friend 231 aka Larry. Larry is one of the most well respected members on this site...not just of the staff, but of the member on here. He's quick to try to help, always insightful, and overall a great person to deal with.

What you guys also don't see is the work he does behind the scenes to help keep this place running. We have some hidden areas on this site where the staff discuss issues going on with particular threads and users. Larry is always willing to throw in his opinion on different situations and fast to try and help resolve the problem. I know I can depend on him to always be on the same page as the rules of the site, while still expressing his points of view. We also have a contact form where members can ask questions pertaining to log on and account issues, and Larry is always prompt and professional. He always goes out of the way to try and fix urgent problems.

I don't think we could do it without you man, and I want to give credit where credit is due. Thanks for all your hard work in making CBRT the success it is today. You're a true asset to this site and I'm glad to call you a friend.

Rob - linx

Re: To my friend 231

Post by 231 »

Wow...Thank you Rob! Before this get's all sloppy and gross, I'd like to say that I appreciate everyone for even putting up with me. I know it's not easy most of the time, too. (My wife reminds me of this fact fairly regularly by the way :confused: )

And I too appreciate your friendship Rob...along with all the others who've I've been lucky enough to hook up with even if it's only in posting. It may be corny, but it's an honor to serve with the entire staff! The new moderators have been a tremendous help and are very appreciated (especially by me) as well!

But really, it's the CBRT membership who deserves credit. After all, they are the ones who make this all possible. We have just an awesome group of people here, who make serving them easy. I'm and very thankful for that.

I sincerely appreciate the kudos', but in all honesty I think the forum would do just fine without me. But if I can help make it a little easier, then that's good enough for me.

But now I'll go in my corner and blush. :oops:

73's
linx

Post by linx »

LOL, I didn't mean it to be all touchy/feely/blushy, haha.

I just don't think we tell you enough how much we appreciate your help, and here lately you've been busting your butt with that contact form and I'm not sure about the rest of the admin staff, but I just haven't had time the past couple of weeks to even look at it.

You're right, the entire staff and users rock, but you're just the shining star (or black sheep? lol j/k) of the mod team right now with your efforts.
BushHog
Handle: Bushhog
Radio: general lee

Post by BushHog »

I wana take the chance to also say thank you too 231, he is a great guy always ready to answer questions by some newby moderator lol. Thanks man for all the help in front or behind the scenes, this great forum could'nt run as smooth without members and staff such as your self.
Foxhunter
Donor
Donor
Radio: Fisher-Price

Post by Foxhunter »

I wanted to get back to this thread and make just a small post. 231 and the rest of the guys do so much for the CBRT that it's hard to describe. For every post or forum action a given member might see, there is at least a dozen others behind-the-scenes that go on. The constant solving of the usual online forum problems, all sorts of new member issues and login difficulties----almost anything that someone could imagine, is encountered and dealt with on a daily basis by the established senior moderators. No matter where the CBRT Forum holds for me or what direction the future takes me, the guys have certainly done a great job of making this place such a cool online hangout. Thanks for keeping this a great internet haven for CB operators to come together and discuss & share what we all love to talk about. Since this thread is about him, a special thanks to Larry 231.

Foxhunter
Eagleman
Donor
Donor
Radio: RCI 2990,General Lee

THANK YOU 231 FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!!

Post by Eagleman »

I have noticed your good work 231 that you do that most don't see, I know we all appreciate your kindness.. Thank you sir!! Eagleman "Dave" :bigsmurf: