My Brother

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
KI4MSJ
Donor
Donor
Handle: Barnstormer
Radio: ICOM 7000

Dedicated to a true Hero

Post by KI4MSJ »

THE SOLDIERS CREED
I am an American Soldier
I am a Warrior and a member of a Team
I serve the people of the United States and live the Army values
I WILL ALWAYS PLACE THE MISSION FIRST
I WILL NEVER EXCEPT DEFEAT
I WILL NEVER QUIT
I WILL NEVER LEAVE A FALLEN COMRADE
I am disiplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my Warrior tasks and drills.
I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself
I am an expert and I am a professional
I stand ready to deploy, engage and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat
I am a Guardian of Freedom and the American way of life
I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER

ARMY VALUES
Loyalty
Duty
Respect
Selfless Service
Honor
Integrity
Personal Courage
I understand your Brother was not in the Army but, these are what all American Military Personnel live by. We believe strongly in these values and would gladly give our lives to protect them. Your Brother and many soldiers like him are Heroes and will live on in our freedom and way of life forever. Your Brother may have died, thousands of miles away but, his heart and soul will always be at home. I know this and live this every day as an American Soldier.
MSG Robin-Sage

Re: Dedicated to a true Hero

Post by MSG Robin-Sage »

KI4MSJ wrote:THE SOLDIERS CREED
I am an American Soldier
I am a Warrior and a member of a Team
I serve the people of the United States and live the Army values
I WILL ALWAYS PLACE THE MISSION FIRST
I WILL NEVER EXCEPT DEFEAT
I WILL NEVER QUIT
I WILL NEVER LEAVE A FALLEN COMRADE
I am disiplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my Warrior tasks and drills.
I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself
I am an expert and I am a professional
I stand ready to deploy, engage and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat
I am a Guardian of Freedom and the American way of life
I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER

ARMY VALUES
Loyalty
Duty
Respect
Selfless Service
Honor
Integrity
Personal Courage
I understand your Brother was not in the Army but, these are what all American Military Personnel live by. We believe strongly in these values and would gladly give our lives to protect them. Your Brother and many soldiers like him are Heroes and will live on in our freedom and way of life forever. Your Brother may have died, thousands of miles away but, his heart and soul will always be at home. I know this and live this every day as an American Soldier.

HOOA!!!!!
Even though I be the lone survivor..............
80 meter man
Donor
Donor

Post by 80 meter man »

I'm very sorry for your loss and the pain you and your family are going through. No one can know your pain unless they have gone through it. My friend hit an IED last week and we almost him. I can't imagine what your going through. Me and my family are Christian people we will put you and yours on our prayer lists. May the peace that is God and his son Jesus be with you in this season of pain. Your brother knows how proud you are of him!
Thanks to 22-0 for license plate art work
EM²

Fear the spinning Fish!!!

II Chronicles chapter 7 vs. 14