DJRebel236, Little Mike, and Grease Bucket

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
fireball894
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Radio: Cobra 2000

DJRebel236, Little Mike, and Grease Bucket

Post by fireball894 »

.................... getting the signal from the mountains, over the terrain and over here to the Ohio Line. Great Job! Good to work all of you and hope to make it a regular habit here on CH33 as the winter months come and groundwave gets better in the night.........

from me and all the local ch33 Penn/Ohio Mudducks.
Channel 32, or sometimes 33 and or 34......
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

cool, ill let them guys know that ya said hello, and yes the waves should start to pick up around here n there as well, as a bonus ill be heard n be able to hear most without straining my ears with my new systems(both mobile n base) hopefully in 2 to 3 weekz from now....Dj

the mud-ducks from over here waving a hand back at ya...Dj
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

After i realized that this was done in this section, that made my day, Thanks fireball894!!!

Consider yourself too also in the list of Hall of Fame "fireball894" n 95 and the rest of your locals too...Dj
crazytruker

Post by crazytruker »

Wow, I saw grease buckets name in the topic subject line. djrebel, he is over in your neck of the woods ain't he? If you talk to him ask him if he remembers bedbug and little joe from Butler. I used to talk to him. Little joe and myself all the time. Been about 15 years or more. I went by bedbug. I don't care for that handle much and trying to figure one out for on air use. maybe just go with this handle on cbrt forums.
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

crazytruker wrote:Wow, I saw grease buckets name in the topic subject line. djrebel, he is over in your neck of the woods ain't he? If you talk to him ask him if he remembers bedbug and little joe from Butler. I used to talk to him. Little joe and myself all the time. Been about 15 years or more. I went by bedbug. I don't care for that handle much and trying to figure one out for on air use. maybe just go with this handle on cbrt forums.
cool, next time i talk to 'Grease Bucket', ill let him know that ya said Hello, if ya are back in the area, he is on ch.24 daily n nightly...Dj