Stryker 955HPC With A Dave Made 400?

This is the forum for asking questions about linear amplifiers or power supplies.
craig_sez
Duckplucker
Duckplucker
Antenna: predator 10k
Radio: stryker 955

Re: Stryker 955HPC With A Dave Made 400?

Post by craig_sez »

Didnt think doin it in a shop worked although i did see shops do it that way...

The power wires are above me on a pole...

My prob turned out to be smushed coax....Seems when i re routed my own coax i didnt realize that as i was bolting plastics back to the cab i smushed it behind the volvo grab handle on the dash as you get in..

My swr is 1.3-1.4 across the board,resonance goes as high as 6 on the channel 26965 area,0 around the 27100 area and back to 6 in the 27400 area..I also gained 5-6 db on my rec..

-- Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:18 pm --

To add to my last msg here...Think im not gonna bother with my amp till my new truck comes in next month...Its either another volvo or a cascadia..

Then i start the crap all over agin..lol
rich33
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Post by rich33 »

craig_sez wrote: .What about tuning indoors at company shop garage??

:shock:
wild willy
Donor
Donor
Antenna: SS Whip, Dipole
Radio: Many Different

Post by wild willy »

Wel,l after a couple of inactive years, I found that my Stryker SR-955HP that was done by Radioactive Radios, looks like there was nothing ever done to it! It had stickers on it saying do not remove or it would void their warranty. Tonight I took off the stickers and opened it up, and I found nothing, just a stock radio! No wonder they went out of buisness! I'd love to run into this dude sometime, It wouldn't be pretty!
jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor
Handle: Jesse James Dallas
Radio: working

Post by jessejamesdallas »

wild willy wrote: April 12th, 2018, 10:59 pm Wel,l after a couple of inactive years, I found that my Stryker SR-955HP that was done by Radioactive Radios, looks like there was nothing ever done to it! It had stickers on it saying do not remove or it would void their warranty. Tonight I took off the stickers and opened it up, and I found nothing, just a stock radio! No wonder they went out of buisness! I'd love to run into this dude sometime, It wouldn't be pretty!
Hahaha! Maybe better off he didn't stick his Golden screwdriver inside!

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy S5 Active ] Image
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
MDYoungblood
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: MDYoungblood
Antenna: HyGain AV-6160
Radio: Icom IC-746 (non pro)

Post by MDYoungblood »

wild willy wrote: April 12th, 2018, 10:59 pm Wel,l after a couple of inactive years, I found that my Stryker SR-955HP that was done by Radioactive Radios, looks like there was nothing ever done to it! It had stickers on it saying do not remove or it would void their warranty. Tonight I took off the stickers and opened it up, and I found nothing, just a stock radio! No wonder they went out of buisness! I'd love to run into this dude sometime, It wouldn't be pretty!
I'm curious as to what you expected to see?

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department